Benefits of AHPA Membership
There are a multitude of benefits of AHPA membership. The value and associated opportunities from the annual $100 membership fee include the following:
- Access to continuing education events such as web conferences, our annual AHPA Pre-course and Canadian Rheumatology Association Annual Scientific Meeting
- Our very informative AHPA monthly Newsbrief
- Opportunities to remain up to date regarding evidence-based knowledge in the field of rheumatology and arthritis care
- Potential for sharing knowledge and expertise at an interprofessional level in the field of rheumatology
- Networking opportunities with leading experts in rheumatology
- Application for travel bursary funding to attend the AHPA Precourse
- Eligibility to apply for research grants
- Eligibility to apply for AHPA awards
- Voting privileges at Annual General Meeting
- Participation on AHPA committees.
2018 AHPA membership drive now open!