Only AHPA members are eligible
AHPA membership and nominations committee chairs
Chaired by the AHPA president
Please consider submitting a nomination letter on behalf of a deserving colleague. A nomination letter should include the following information:
- A description of the achievements that would warrant this candidate being given a lifetime achievement award.
- Consideration of how the candidate has brought honour to the profession throughout his/her career lifetime.
- How this candidate has modeled mentorship, innovation, enthusiasm, and ongoing commitment in arthritis care.
- Why this candidate is deserving of an AHPA Lifetime Achievement Award
- A copy of the candidate’s current CV.
Please forward your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications:
December every year
This award is given out at the AHPA Annual Scientific meeting
2022 AHPA Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
This year’s awardee is Sue MacQueen, in recognition of her leadership, enthusiasm, and ongoing commitment to arthritis care. Sue is an arthritis care ambassador, an industry veteran, and has been a key contributor to an endless list of achievements: in administration with AHPA; in extended-role practitioner research and pediatric guideline development; clinical practice and education with the Arthritis Society; and as a subject matter expert within her community and the larger rheumatology community, ultimately benefiting many people with arthritis.