Only AHPA members are eligible
AHPA membership and nominations committee chairs
Chaired by the AHPA president
Please consider submitting a nomination letter on behalf of a deserving colleague. A nomination letter should include the following information:
- A description of the achievements that would warrant this candidate being given a lifetime achievement award.
- Consideration of how the candidate has brought honour to the profession throughout his/her career lifetime.
- How this candidate has modeled mentorship, innovation, enthusiasm, and ongoing commitment in arthritis care.
- Why this candidate is deserving of an AHPA Lifetime Achievement Award
- A copy of the candidate’s current CV.
Please forward your submission to: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications:
December every year
This award is given out at the AHPA Annual Scientific meeting
2023 AHPA Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
Noel Heath is this year’s Lifetime Achievement Award recipient in honour of her integral role in developing programs to support rheumatology care in Northwestern Ontario. Noel’s passion for rheumatology is evident in the impact she has on mentees and in her participation and presentations at journal clubs, webinars, and conferences. Noel advocates tirelessly to help ensure patients receive the care that they need. For her devotion to arthritis care and her exemplary clinical skills, Noel is our AHPA Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.