Sign in to My AHPA to renew your membership
2018 AHPA Membership drive/renewal is NOW OPEN (as of November 1, 2017)
The membership fee is $100 for all members and $40 for students.
Your AHPA membership allows you to:
- Stay informed about continuing education events, conferences, and association activities through the AHPA monthly newsletter and website.
- Stay current with evidence-based knowledge in the field of rheumatology and arthritis care.
- Share knowledge and expertise at an interprofessional level in the field of rheumatology.
- Network with leading experts in rheumatology.
- Take part in annual scientific conferences that provide members with an opportunity to network with colleagues and hear state-of-the art lectures on a variety of rheumatology topics.
- Attend the CRA/AHPA conference with AHPA member rates.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and vote.
- Apply for travel bursary funding to attend the AHPA Precourse.
- Apply for research grants and awards.
- Serve on an AHPA committees.