Sign in to My AHPA to renew your membership
If you join part way through the year, you will pay the same amount as the full year.
Please note the 2020 AHPA Membership Drive starts on November 1, 2019.
The membership fee is $125 for all members and $50 for students.
Your AHPA membership allows you to:
- Stay informed about continuing education events, conferences, and association activities through the AHPA monthly newsletter and website.
- Stay current with evidence-based knowledge in the field of rheumatology and arthritis care.
- Share knowledge and expertise at an interprofessional level in the field of rheumatology.
- Network with leading experts in rheumatology.
- Take part in annual scientific conferences that provide members with an opportunity to network with colleagues and hear state-of-the art lectures on a variety of rheumatology topics.
- Attend the CRA/AHPA conference with AHPA member rates.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and vote.
- Apply for travel bursary funding to attend the AHPA Precourse.
- Apply for research grants and awards.
- Serve on an AHPA committees.