Jackie Williams-Connolly RN:
A Registered Nurse for 28 years with experience in adult Medicine/Surgery and intensive/coronary & post-surgical cardiac care.
Started working with Pediatric patients @ Janeway Children’s Hospital in the Emergency, PICU, NICU & Simulation departments. Previously worked with Coverdale Biologic Infusion Clinic.
Presently Clinic Coordinator for Pediatric Rheumatology & Gastroenterology
Certified in ICU, BCLS, ACLS, PALS.
Volunteering in my community, local schools/church and workplace is an important part of my life.
Team Broken Earth and our Humanitarian effort to help bring and restore healthcare in Haiti is one of my greatest accomplishments in my career and hope to continue with our efforts for many years to come.
• Recruitment, retention, and recognition of AHPA Members
• Develop and organize Lifetime Achievement Award
• Develop and organize any other awards that may be relevant for the organization
• Oversee membership process and list
• Ensure welcome letter & tax receipts go out to each member
• Create a membership list for “public access”
• Run the “Recruit a member” Campaign
• Send out call for membership
• Ensure committee has regional representation of Canada, i.e. Atlantic, Quebec,
Ontario, Prairies, and BC/Yukon/Territories